Câu 4 (TACBL3-14522)

Choose the odd one out.

Câu 5 (TACBL3-14523)

Choose the odd one out.

Câu 6 (TACBL3-14524)

Choose the odd one out.

Câu 7 (TACBL3-14525)

Read and tick T (true) or F (false).

This is my classroom. It is big. This is my school bag. It is new and small. That is my desk. It is old but nice. These are my pens and notebooks. They are new. Those are my books. They are new, too. I like my school things.

1. The classroom is small.

Câu 8 (TACBL3-14526)

This is my classroom. It is big. This is my school bag. It is new and small. That is my desk. It is old but nice. These are my pens and notebooks. They are new. Those are my books. They are new, too. I like my school things.

2. The school bag is new and small.

Câu 9 (TACBL3-14527)

3. The desk is old and nice.

Câu 10 (TACBL3-14528)

4. The pens and notebooks are old.

Câu 11 (TACBL3-14529)

5. The books are new.

SHARED HOSTING
70% OFF
$2.99/mo $0.90/mo
SHOP NOW
RESELLER HOSTING
25% OFF
$12.99/mo $9.74/mo
SHOP NOW